Place fields of rat hippocampal pyramidal cells and spatial learning in the watermaze
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1197–1208, March 2001
How to Cite
Hollup, S. A., Molden, S., Donnett, J. G., Moser, M.-B. and Moser, E. I. (2001), Place fields of rat hippocampal pyramidal cells and spatial learning in the watermaze. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1197–1208. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01487.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 31 October 2000, revised 12 January 2001, accepted 17 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!