Classical eyeblink conditioning in glutamate receptor subunit δ2 mutant mice is impaired in the delay paradigm but not in the trace paradigm
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1249–1253, March 2001
How to Cite
Kishimoto, Y., Kawahara, S., Suzuki, M., Mori, H., Mishina, M. and Kirino, Y. (2001), Classical eyeblink conditioning in glutamate receptor subunit δ2 mutant mice is impaired in the delay paradigm but not in the trace paradigm. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1249–1253. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01488.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 27 July 2000, revised 15 January 2001, accepted 17 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!