Phorbol esters promote postsynaptic accumulation of Vesl-1S/Homer-1a protein
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1292–1302, April 2001
How to Cite
Kato, A., Fukuda, T., Fukazawa, Y., Isojima, Y., Fujitani, K., Inokuchi, K. and Sugiyama, H. (2001), Phorbol esters promote postsynaptic accumulation of Vesl-1S/Homer-1a protein. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1292–1302. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01498.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 8 June 2000, revised 5 January 2001, accepted 22 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!