Neurotrophins act at presynaptic terminals to activate synapses among cultured hippocampal neurons
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1273–1282, April 2001
How to Cite
Collin, C., Vicario-Abejon, C., Rubio, M. E., Wenthold, R. J., McKay, R. D. G. and Segal, M. (2001), Neurotrophins act at presynaptic terminals to activate synapses among cultured hippocampal neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1273–1282. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01500.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 31 July 2000, revised 8 January 2001, accepted 22 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!