Spontaneous GABAergic postsynaptic currents in Cajal–Retzius cells in neonatal rat cerebral cortex
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1387–1390, April 2001
How to Cite
Kilb, W. and Luhmann, H. J. (2001), Spontaneous GABAergic postsynaptic currents in Cajal–Retzius cells in neonatal rat cerebral cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1387–1390. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01514.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 31 October 2000, revised 31 January 2001, accepted 31 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!