*Present address: Laboratoire de Neurobiologie Cellulaire et Fonctionnelle, CNRS, 31 Chemin Joseph Aiguier, 13402 Marseille cedex 20, France
Effects of STN lesions on simple vs choice reaction time tasks in the rat: preserved motor readiness, but impaired response selection
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1609–1616, April 2001
How to Cite
Baunez, C., Humby, T., Eagle, D. M., Ryan, L. J., Dunnett, S. B. and Robbins, T. W. (2001), Effects of STN lesions on simple vs choice reaction time tasks in the rat: preserved motor readiness, but impaired response selection. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1609–1616. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01521.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 24 November 2000, revised 29 January 2001, accepted 2 February 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!