Fear memory retrieval induces CREB phosphorylation and Fos expression within the amygdala
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1453–1458, April 2001
How to Cite
Hall, J., Thomas, K. L. and Everitt, B. J. (2001), Fear memory retrieval induces CREB phosphorylation and Fos expression within the amygdala. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1453–1458. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01531.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 8 December 2000, revised 1 February 2001, accepted 5 February 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!