Delayed infusion of GDNF promotes recovery of motor function in the partial lesion model of Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1589–1599, April 2001
How to Cite
Kirik, D., Georgievska, B., Rosenblad, C. and Björklund, A. (2001), Delayed infusion of GDNF promotes recovery of motor function in the partial lesion model of Parkinson's disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1589–1599. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01534.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 3 January 2001, revised 15 February 2001, accepted 19 February 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!