*Present address: Cortex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 15231 Barranca Parkway, Irvine, CA 92618, USA
Cannabinoid receptor activation and elevated cyclic AMP reduce glutamate neurotoxicity
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1529–1536, April 2001
How to Cite
Hampson, A. J. and Grimaldi, M. (2001), Cannabinoid receptor activation and elevated cyclic AMP reduce glutamate neurotoxicity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1529–1536. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01536.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 2 November 2000, revised 7 February 2001, accepted 19 February 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!