Human brain carboxypeptidase B, which cleaves β-amyloid peptides in vitro, is expressed in the endoplasmic reticulum of neurons
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 1653–1657, May 2001
How to Cite
Matsumoto, A., Itoh, K., Seki, T., Motozaki, K. and Matsuyama, S. (2001), Human brain carboxypeptidase B, which cleaves β-amyloid peptides in vitro, is expressed in the endoplasmic reticulum of neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1653–1657. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01540.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 16 November 2000, revised 19 February 2001, accepted 22 February 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!