Neuroimmunophilin ligands exert neuroregeneration and neuroprotection in midbrain dopaminergic neurons
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 1683–1693, May 2001
How to Cite
Guo, X., Dawson, V. L. and Dawson, T. M. (2001), Neuroimmunophilin ligands exert neuroregeneration and neuroprotection in midbrain dopaminergic neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1683–1693. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01542.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 31 October 2000, revised 26 February 2001, accepted 27 February 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!