Dissociable contributions of the orbitofrontal and lateral prefrontal cortex of the marmoset to performance on a detour reaching task
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 1797–1808, May 2001
How to Cite
Wallis, J. D., Dias, R., Robbins, T. W. and Roberts, A. C. (2001), Dissociable contributions of the orbitofrontal and lateral prefrontal cortex of the marmoset to performance on a detour reaching task. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1797–1808. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01546.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 6 September 2000, revised 14 February 2001, accepted 20 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!