Dendritic attenuation of synaptic potentials in the CA1 region of rat hippocampal slices detected with an optical method
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 1711–1721, May 2001
How to Cite
Inoue, M., Hashimoto, Y., Kudo, Y. and Miyakawa, H. (2001), Dendritic attenuation of synaptic potentials in the CA1 region of rat hippocampal slices detected with an optical method. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1711–1721. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01550.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Received 17 August 2000, revised 16 February 2001, accepted 7 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!