Glutamate receptor targeting in the postsynaptic spine involves mechanisms that are independent of myosin Va
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 1722–1732, May 2001
How to Cite
Petralia, R. S., Wang, Y.-X., Sans, N., Worley, P. F., Hammer Iii, J. A. and Wenthold, R. J. (2001), Glutamate receptor targeting in the postsynaptic spine involves mechanisms that are independent of myosin Va. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1722–1732. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01553.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 19 December 2000, revised 22 February 2001, accepted 7 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!