Modulation of dendrodendritic interactions and mitral cell excitability in the mouse accessory olfactory bulb by vaginocervical stimulation
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 1833–1838, May 2001
How to Cite
Otsuka, T., Ishii, K., Osako, Y., Okutani, F., Taniguchi, M., Oka, T. and Kaba, H. (2001), Modulation of dendrodendritic interactions and mitral cell excitability in the mouse accessory olfactory bulb by vaginocervical stimulation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1833–1838. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01557.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 24 October 2000, revised 12 February 2001, accepted 9 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!