M. M. and H.-T. K. contributed equally to this work
Deficient long-term synaptic depression in the rostral cerebellum correlated with impaired motor learning in phospholipase C β4 mutant mice
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 1945–1954, May 2001
How to Cite
Miyata, M., Kim, H.-T., Hashimoto, K., Lee, T.-K., Cho, S.-Y., Jiang, H., Wu, Y., Jun, K., Wu, D., Kano, M. and Shin, H.-S. (2001), Deficient long-term synaptic depression in the rostral cerebellum correlated with impaired motor learning in phospholipase C β4 mutant mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1945–1954. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01570.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 7 February 2001, revised 26 March 2001, accepted 26 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!