Amphetamine and cocaine induce different patterns of c-fos mRNA expression in the striatum and subthalamic nucleus depending on environmental context
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 1977–1983, May 2001
How to Cite
Uslaner, J., Badiani, A., Norton, C. S., Day, H. E. W., Watson, S. J., Akil, H. and Robinson, T. E. (2001), Amphetamine and cocaine induce different patterns of c-fos mRNA expression in the striatum and subthalamic nucleus depending on environmental context. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1977–1983. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01574.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 12 January 2001, revised 20 March 2001, accepted 26 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!