*Current address: MRC Centre for Synaptic Plasticity, Department of Anatomy, School of Medical Sciences, University of Bristol, Bristol BS8 1TD, UK.
Post-weaning social isolation of rats leads to an abnormal gait
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 2009–2012, May 2001
How to Cite
Roberts, L., Clarke, K. A. and Greene, J. R. T. (2001), Post-weaning social isolation of rats leads to an abnormal gait. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 2009–2012. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01576.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 28 November 2000, revised 26 March 2001, accepted 27 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!