Present address: BioNative AB, Box 7979, S-907 19, Umeå, Sweden.
DNA elements of the type 1 adenylyl cyclase gene locus enhance reporter gene expression in neurons and pinealocytes
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 2054–2066, June 2001
How to Cite
Chan, G. C.-K., Lernmark, U., Xia, Z. and Storm, D. R. (2001), DNA elements of the type 1 adenylyl cyclase gene locus enhance reporter gene expression in neurons and pinealocytes. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 2054–2066. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01578.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 22 November 2000, revised 26 March 2001, accepted 27 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!