VR1 protein expression increases in undamaged DRG neurons after partial nerve injury
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 2105–2114, June 2001
How to Cite
Hudson, L. J., Bevan, S., Wotherspoon, G., Gentry, C., Fox, A. and Winter, J. (2001), VR1 protein expression increases in undamaged DRG neurons after partial nerve injury. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 2105–2114. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01591.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 8 December 2000, revised 3 April 2001, accepted 10 April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!