The KCl cotransporter, KCC2, is highly expressed in the vicinity of excitatory synapses in the rat hippocampus
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 2205–2217, June 2001
How to Cite
Gulyás, A. I., Sík, A., Payne, J. A., Kaila, K. and Freund, T. F. (2001), The KCl cotransporter, KCC2, is highly expressed in the vicinity of excitatory synapses in the rat hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 2205–2217. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01600.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 30 November 2000, revised 16 April 2001, accepted 19 April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!