Feeding suppression by fibroblast growth factor-1 is accompanied by selective induction of heat shock protein 27 in hypothalamic astrocytes
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 2299–2308, June 2001
How to Cite
Suzuki, S., Li, A.-J., Ishisaki, A., Hou, X., Hasegawa, M., Fukumura, M., Akaike, T. and Imamura, T. (2001), Feeding suppression by fibroblast growth factor-1 is accompanied by selective induction of heat shock protein 27 in hypothalamic astrocytes. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 2299–2308. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01606.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 5 January 2001, revised 12 April 2001, accepted 25 April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!