Effects of selective thalamic and prelimbic cortex lesions on two types of visual discrimination and reversal learning
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1009–1020, September 2001
How to Cite
Chudasama, Y., Bussey, T. J. and Muir, J. L. (2001), Effects of selective thalamic and prelimbic cortex lesions on two types of visual discrimination and reversal learning. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1009–1020. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01607.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 14 January 2001, revised 28 June 2001, accepted 6 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!