The generation of rhythmic activity in dissociated cultures of rat spinal cord
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 191–202, July 2001
How to Cite
Streit, J., Tscherter, A., Heuschkel, M. O. and Renaud, P. (2001), The generation of rhythmic activity in dissociated cultures of rat spinal cord. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 191–202. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01636.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 6 February 2001, revised 3 May 2001, accepted 14 May 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!