Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol-induced MAPK/ERK and Elk-1 activation in vivo depends on dopaminergic transmission
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 342–352, July 2001
How to Cite
Valjent, E., Pagès, C., Rogard, M., Besson, M.-J., Maldonado, R. and Caboche, J. (2001), Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol-induced MAPK/ERK and Elk-1 activation in vivo depends on dopaminergic transmission. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 342–352. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01652.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 20 February 2001, revised 14 May 2001, accepted 29 May 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!