Double-pulse transcranial magnetic stimulation over the frontal eye field facilitates triggering of memory-guided saccades
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 571–575, August 2001
How to Cite
Wipfli, M., Felblinger, J., Mosimann, U. P., Hess, C. W., Schlaepfer, T. E. and Müri, R. M. (2001), Double-pulse transcranial magnetic stimulation over the frontal eye field facilitates triggering of memory-guided saccades. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 571–575. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01671.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 19 February 2001, revised 11 June 2001, accepted 14 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!