Neuronal nitric oxide synthase (nNOS) mRNA is down-regulated, and constitutive NOS enzymatic activity decreased, in thoracic dorsal root ganglia and spinal cord of the rat by a substance P N-terminal metabolite
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 577–584, August 2001
How to Cite
Kovacs, K. J., Cai, Y. and Larson, A. A. (2001), Neuronal nitric oxide synthase (nNOS) mRNA is down-regulated, and constitutive NOS enzymatic activity decreased, in thoracic dorsal root ganglia and spinal cord of the rat by a substance P N-terminal metabolite. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 577–584. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01675.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 13 February 2001, revised 12 June 2001, accepted 18 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!