Four different types of protease-activated receptors are widely expressed in the brain and are up-regulated in hippocampus by severe ischemia
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 595–608, August 2001
How to Cite
Striggow, F., Riek-Burchardt, M., Kiesel, A., Schmidt, W., Henrich-Noack, P., Breder, J., Krug, M., Reymann, K. G. and Reiser, G. (2001), Four different types of protease-activated receptors are widely expressed in the brain and are up-regulated in hippocampus by severe ischemia. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 595–608. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01676.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 2 January 2001, revised 14 June 2001, accepted 18 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!