Optical imaging of spreading depolarization waves triggered by spinal nerve stimulation in the chick embryo: possible mechanisms for large-scale coactivation of the central nervous system
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 809–820, September 2001
How to Cite
Mochida, H., Sato, K., Arai, Y., Sasaki, S., Kamino, K. and Momose-Sato, Y. (2001), Optical imaging of spreading depolarization waves triggered by spinal nerve stimulation in the chick embryo: possible mechanisms for large-scale coactivation of the central nervous system. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 809–820. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01692.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 1 March 2001, revised 29 May 2001, accepted 22 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!