β-Bungarotoxin is a potent inducer of apoptosis in cultured rat neurons by receptor-mediated internalization
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 821–828, September 2001
How to Cite
Herkert, M., Shakhman, O., Schweins, E. and Becker, C.-M. (2001), β-Bungarotoxin is a potent inducer of apoptosis in cultured rat neurons by receptor-mediated internalization. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 821–828. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01699.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 22 January 2001, revised 12 June 2001, accepted 28 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!