Pallidal activity is involved in visuomotor association learning in monkeys
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 897–901, September 2001
How to Cite
Inase, M., Li, B.-M., Takashima, I. and Iijima, T. (2001), Pallidal activity is involved in visuomotor association learning in monkeys. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 897–901. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01701.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 2 February 2001, revised 6 June 2001, accepted 4 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!