On leave from, Institut für Physiologie und Experimentelle Pathophysiologie, Universitätsstrasse 17, D-91054 Erlangen, Germany.
Capsaicin-evoked CGRP release from rat buccal mucosa: development of a model system for studying trigeminal mechanisms of neurogenic inflammation
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1113–1120, October 2001
How to Cite
Flores, C. M., Leong, A. S., O. Dussor, G., Catherine Harding-Rose,, Hargreaves, K. M. and Kilo, S. (2001), Capsaicin-evoked CGRP release from rat buccal mucosa: development of a model system for studying trigeminal mechanisms of neurogenic inflammation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1113–1120. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01736.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 12 September 2000, revised 8 August 2001, accepted 9 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!