Brain-derived neurotrophic factor induces long-lasting potentiation of synaptic transmission in visual cortex in vivo in young rats, but not in the adult
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 1219–1228, October 2001
How to Cite
Jiang, B., Akaneya, Y., Ohshima, M., Ichisaka, S., Hata, Y. and Tsumoto, T. (2001), Brain-derived neurotrophic factor induces long-lasting potentiation of synaptic transmission in visual cortex in vivo in young rats, but not in the adult. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1219–1228. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01751.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 29 May 2001, revised 10 August 2001, accepted 21 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!