Mice transgenic for exon 1 of the Huntington's disease gene display reduced striatal sensitivity to neurotoxicity induced by dopamine and 6-hydroxydopamine
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 1425–1435, November 2001
How to Cite
Petersén, Å., Hansson, O., Puschban, Z., Sapp, E., Romero, N., Castilho, R. F., Sulzer, D., Rice, M., DiFiglia, M., Przedborski, S. and Brundin, P. (2001), Mice transgenic for exon 1 of the Huntington's disease gene display reduced striatal sensitivity to neurotoxicity induced by dopamine and 6-hydroxydopamine. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1425–1435. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01765.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 28 March 2001, revised 16 July 2001, accepted 14 September 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!