Present address: Laboratoire de Neurosciences Comportementales et Cognitives (LN2C), CNRS UMR 7521, Université Louis Pasteur, 12 rue Goethe, 67000 Strasbourg, France
Stress alleviates reduced expression of cell adhesion molecules (NCAM, L1), and deficits in learning and corticosterone regulation of apolipoprotein E knockout mice
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 1505–1514, November 2001
How to Cite
Grootendorst, J., Oitzl, M. S., Dalm, S., Enthoven, L., Schachner, M., De Kloet, E. R. and Sandi, C. (2001), Stress alleviates reduced expression of cell adhesion molecules (NCAM, L1), and deficits in learning and corticosterone regulation of apolipoprotein E knockout mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1505–1514. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01766.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 24 January 2001, revised 3 September 2001, accepted 14 September 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!