Present address: Department of Neurology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, 77, Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Ectopic expression of the neural cell adhesion molecule L1 in astrocytes leads to changes in the development of the corticospinal tract
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 1464–1474, November 2001
How to Cite
Ourednik, J., Ourednik, V., Bastmeyer, M. and Schachner, M. (2001), Ectopic expression of the neural cell adhesion molecule L1 in astrocytes leads to changes in the development of the corticospinal tract. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1464–1474. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01773.x
J.O. and V.O. contributed equally to the work
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 29 March 2001, revised 18 September 2001, accepted 19 September 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!