Modulation of the synchronization between cells in visual cortex by contextual targets
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 1539–1554, November 2001
How to Cite
Bretzner, F., Aïtoubah, J., Shumikhina, S., Tan, Y.-F. and Molotchnikoff, S. (2001), Modulation of the synchronization between cells in visual cortex by contextual targets. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1539–1554. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01776.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 27 June 2001,revised 19 September 2001,accepted 21 September 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!