Discharge patterns of neurons in the medial pontobulbar reticular formation during fictive mastication in the rabbit
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 1709–1718, November 2001
How to Cite
Westberg, K.-G., Scott, G., Olsson, K. Å. and Lund, J. P. (2001), Discharge patterns of neurons in the medial pontobulbar reticular formation during fictive mastication in the rabbit. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1709–1718. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01782.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Received 8 May 2001, revised 30 August 2001, accepted 26 September 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!