Neither major depression nor glucocorticoid treatment affects the cellular integrity of the human hippocampus
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 1603–1612, November 2001
How to Cite
Müller, M. B., Lucassen, P. J., Yassouridis, A., Hoogendijk, W. J. G., Holsboer, F. and Swaab, D. F. (2001), Neither major depression nor glucocorticoid treatment affects the cellular integrity of the human hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1603–1612. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01784.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Received 14 May 2001, revised 28 August 2001, accepted 26 September 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!