Reduction in CNS scar formation without concomitant increase in axon regeneration following treatment of adult rat brain with a combination of antibodies to TGFβ1 and β2
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 1667–1677, November 2001
How to Cite
Moon, L. D. F. and Fawcett, J. W. (2001), Reduction in CNS scar formation without concomitant increase in axon regeneration following treatment of adult rat brain with a combination of antibodies to TGFβ1 and β2. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1667–1677. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01795.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Received 30 May 2001, revised 2 October 2001, accepted 3 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!