Motion processing in the auditory cortex of the rufous horseshoe bat: role of GABAergic inhibition
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 1687–1701, November 2001
How to Cite
Firzlaff, U. and Schuller, G. (2001), Motion processing in the auditory cortex of the rufous horseshoe bat: role of GABAergic inhibition. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1687–1701. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01797.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Received 14 May 2001, revised 30 August 2001, accepted 3 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!