Present address: Department of Psychiatry, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143-0984, USA
Alterations in behaviour and glutamate transmission following presentation of stimuli previously associated with cocaine exposure
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1843–1855, December 2001
How to Cite
Hotsenpiller, G., Giorgetti, M. and Wolf, M. E. (2001), Alterations in behaviour and glutamate transmission following presentation of stimuli previously associated with cocaine exposure. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1843–1855. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01804.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 26 July 2001, revised 16 October 2001, accepted 16 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!