The ubiquitin–proteasome cascade is required for mammalian long-term memory formation
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1820–1826, December 2001
How to Cite
Lopez-Salon, M., Alonso, M., Vianna, M. R. M., Viola, H., E Souza, T. M., Izquierdo, I., Pasquini, J. M. and Medina, J. H. (2001), The ubiquitin–proteasome cascade is required for mammalian long-term memory formation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1820–1826. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01806.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 4 June 2001, revised 28 September 2001, accepted 16 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!