Cholinergic and noncholinergic septal neurons modulate strategy selection in spatial learning
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1856–1864, December 2001
How to Cite
Cahill, J. F. X. and Baxter, M. G. (2001), Cholinergic and noncholinergic septal neurons modulate strategy selection in spatial learning. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1856–1864. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01807.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 12 June 2001, revised 3 October 2001, accepted 16 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!