H.K. and H.S. contributed equally to this work.
HIV-1 protein Tat reduces the glutamate-induced intracellular Ca2+ increase in cultured cortical astrocytes
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1793–1799, December 2001
How to Cite
Köller, H., Schaal, H., Freund, M., Garrido, S. R., Von Giesen, H.-J., Ott, M., Rosenbaum, C. and Arendt, G. (2001), HIV-1 protein Tat reduces the glutamate-induced intracellular Ca2+ increase in cultured cortical astrocytes. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1793–1799. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01808.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 31 July 2001, revised 12 October 2001, accepted 16 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!