Evidence that interleukin-1β and reactive oxygen species production play a pivotal role in stress-induced impairment of LTP in the rat dentate gyrus
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1809–1819, December 2001
How to Cite
Vereker, E., O'Donnell, E., Lynch, A., Kelly, Á., Nolan, Y. and Lynch, M. A. (2001), Evidence that interleukin-1β and reactive oxygen species production play a pivotal role in stress-induced impairment of LTP in the rat dentate gyrus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1809–1819. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01809.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 30 May 2001, revised 30 September 2001, accepted 23 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!