Increased cannabinoid CB1 receptor binding and activation of GTP-binding proteins in the basal ganglia of patients with Parkinson's syndrome and of MPTP-treated marmosets
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1827–1832, December 2001
How to Cite
Lastres-Becker, I., Cebeira, M., L. de Ceballos, M., Zeng, B. .-Y., Jenner, P., Ramos, J. A. and Fernández-Ruiz, J. J. (2001), Increased cannabinoid CB1 receptor binding and activation of GTP-binding proteins in the basal ganglia of patients with Parkinson's syndrome and of MPTP-treated marmosets. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1827–1832. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01812.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 30 July 2001, revised 10 October 2001, accepted 23 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!