Present address: Psychobiologie des Comportements Adaptatifs, INSERM, Unite 259, Universite de Bordeaux II, Domaine de Carriere, Rue Camille Saint-Saens, Bordeaux, 33077, France
Steroid structure and pharmacological properties determine the anti-amnesic effects of pregnenolone sulphate in the passive avoidance task in rats
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 2003–2010, December 2001
How to Cite
Vallée, M., Shen, W., Heinrichs, S. C., Zorumski, C. F., Covey, D. F., Koob, G. F. and Purdy, R. H. (2001), Steroid structure and pharmacological properties determine the anti-amnesic effects of pregnenolone sulphate in the passive avoidance task in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 2003–2010. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01817.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2002
- Received 26 June 2001, revised 28 September 2001, accepted 29 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!