Anti-inflammatory antioxidants attenuate the expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase mediated by advanced glycation endproducts in murine microglia
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1961–1967, December 2001
How to Cite
Wong, A., Dukic-Stefanovic, S., Gasic-Milenkovic, J., Schinzel, R., Wiesinger, H., Riederer, P. and Münch, G. (2001), Anti-inflammatory antioxidants attenuate the expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase mediated by advanced glycation endproducts in murine microglia. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1961–1967. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01820.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2002
- Received 22 May 2001, revised 10 October 2001, accepted 29 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!