Estrogen and exercise interact to regulate brain-derived neurotrophic factor mRNA and protein expression in the hippocampus
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1992–2002, December 2001
How to Cite
Berchtold, N. C., Kesslak, J. P., Pike, C. J., Adlard, P. A. and Cotman, C. W. (2001), Estrogen and exercise interact to regulate brain-derived neurotrophic factor mRNA and protein expression in the hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 14: 1992–2002. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01825.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2002
- Received 17 August 2001, revised 2 November 2001, accepted 5 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!